Sunday, February 1, 2009

Old Friends Renewed

Barry O'Neil did a house concert at the Cook's place Saturday night - Don, Dolores, Kat & I all went. It was a Grand & Glorious evening that ended all too soon. Barry's hair is shorter now than back when he & I lived in Ann Arbor MI but little else has changed. He sings the same & his songs & stories are as wonderful as ever. Thanks Barry ! Kat enjoyed the concert greatly, its always fun to share the old parts of my life with my daughter. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures.

The rest of Friday evening, Saturday and part of Sunday was spent finished up the wedding photos for Sara & Noel. WooHoo ! The photos are done & burned to disks ! Kat has them for delivery ! Many many hugs and thanks to Don Nichols for editing the photos themselves and to Dolores for putting up with both of us as we chugged through the whole editing process. If I ever get asked to shoot a wedding again, will someone please knock me out before I can say yes ?

No comments:

Blog Archive