Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away Already

It is raining here. Again. Hard. All day. It is slate gray here. Again. Dismal. All day. It can stop raining anytime now. I've cleaned my kitchen, I've cleaned my bathroom, I've cleaned my bedroom and I've done rainy day projects. I haven't done any tree trimming, garden raking, pine tree cutting or yard work of any kind. I've had it with the rain already.



Wingnut & Ali-Kat Duet in PurrFit Harmony

On a better note - I drove over to Middlebrook VA yesterday & fetched my guitar capo & picks, then I stopped in & had a nice visit with Fr. John. It was heavily overcast but it wasn't raining in the valley so I drove to Staunton & had a nice visit with Nick & Katherine. The drive home was a bit foggy but otherwise it was a fine afternoon & evening spent with friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive