Monday, August 17, 2009

Fooey !

OK, so I drove to Staunton Saturday last and spent a wonderful evening with my friends Nick & Katherine. I intended to attend Liturgy Sunday but the weather decided otherwise. Sunday morning I woke up with a serious headache. I went out & got some grapefruit juice, drank it down & half an hour later it came back up. Wonderful, I'm down with the heat. Saturday was hot but I'd made sure I drank plenty of juice & water. It wasn't enough. Urchin thinks it might be in part due to my night shift job - I'm up when its cool & sleeping in an AC room during the day. This inhibites my adjustment to the heat of summer. Well whatever it was it was not a fun way to spend the day. Plus Paws-in-Trouble let himself, Skiddy & WingNut out again. Skiddy was under my truck & came when called. WingNut was in the backyard catching mice & ran into the woods when called. GRR.

No comments:

Blog Archive