Friday, November 27, 2009

T-Bird Day Was Just Duckey

Got up Wednesday afternoon (I had worked Tues night, so I got home about 7 am Wednesday), it was a beautiful day, so I drove up to my Urchin's Digs earlier than I had planned for T-Bird Day. The traffic was light and it was one of those crystal clear early winter days. My part of the feed was veggies and wild rice. The Urchin provided the duck, mashed potatoes, gravy and sparkling cranberry juice.
This is the Urchin with her new kitten Wicket. He's a rescue kitten who was bottle raised so he's small for his 10 weeks of age. He's got a chainsaw purr, very curious paws and an amazing jump. He's not allowed a run of the house yet, not until he gets bigger.

He gets fed every 4 hours right now so he can transition from being bottle fed to solid food only. Plus he needed surgery so Urchin has to monitor him closely while he's healing.

This is D&D's older cat CC. Stands for Cuddle Cat. And she is.

This is D&D's younger cat Tabitha.   Tabitha has decided her job in life is to supervise the household from this chair.

So I didn't get much routine cleaning done or any project work done. Found the Round Tu-it for spending shinning times with my Urchin and D&D. The cleaning and projects Tu-it will just have to wait until Monday. Hope all ya all had a good T-Bird Day. Oh, and Happy 82nd Birthday to Ted Gewirtz ! Sorry I have to work tonight and can't come to the party.

No comments:

Blog Archive