Friday, August 17, 2012

A Laid Back Affair–August 9-12

IMG_0856

It’s the 2nd weekend of August and time for the NNMC’s Annual ALBA Motorcycle Rally.

IMG_0882

Here is me at ALBA just back from a ride in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. 

IMG_0866

Another happy rider after a Saturday ride.

IMG_0870

The Affair is pretty evenly split between Harley and BMW riders.

IMG_0846

There were Fellas on Harleys

IMG_0847

There were Ladies on BMWs

IMG_0848

There were Old Riders on Old Bikes

IMG_0863

There were New Passengers on New Bikes

IMG_0873

This Fella & his BMW have travelled the gravel roads of Alaska

IMG_0874

There was even a dual sport machine that rode in on its own personal van – with its own personal driver, I mean rider of course.

IMG_0836

There was tire filling time.

IMG_0885

And tire kicking time

IMG_0850

And just hanging out time

IMG_0858

Our Founder JP was there with his Amazing Door Prizes and irascible wit

IMG_0851

My Camp just I got everything set up.

IMG_0869

Oh it rained some, and there was a very annoying dog that barked all Friday night but all in all it  was A GREAT AFFAIR.

N.B. to all my friends – I don’t put much in the way of names in my blog – you all are my personal friends but the Interwebs is not a private place.  So Googling your name won’t bring up some photo or blog text I’ve posted.  Hugs to you all though.

No comments:

Blog Archive