Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mighty Mouse Task Accomplished

TAA DAA ! I got the area at the end of the driveway done, I even got the roofing shingles moved in under the porch ! The shingles were along side the house next to the motorcycles. That's the other section of ground to be graveled so the shingles had to be put in a better location. Now I just need a day or two of rain to wash the gravel and then I'll maybe do a bit of gravel placement readjustment.
Here's the section of the driveway were the gravel was delivered. The lighter area on the asphalt is where the gravel I moved came from. So I've placed about half the gravel so far.

OK, so its not exciting or awe inspiring photography but it sure is nice to have the back of the driveway project done. Plus just think of all the calories I burned moving all that gravel !

No comments:

Blog Archive