Friday, October 16, 2009

Its Cold - Its Raining - I Want a Fireplace !

Its been ugly damp & cold here. After getting all sorts of Mighty Mouse work done at the house in the last 6 weeks I just sorta ran out of Ufda. So I washed & sorted my blouses, setting about half of them aside for the Thrift Shop. If it didn't fit well, it got culled. I sewed the side seams & hem on a red & white stripe heavy cotton 1750's petticoat for rendezvous (that's a skirt in the 21st century) plus did general cleaning at the house. Nick & Katherine gave me 2 solar lights for the driveway, I charged both batteries in the in-house charger to get them going & they're back in the lights outside working just fine. The old dead fridge has gone to the metal salvage yard in C'ville. Got my teeth cleaned at the dentist, which was nice, & found out I'll need 2 more crowns, which was most definitely not nice. I seem to have left my polarfleece jacket at church which is annoying but I've no one to blame but myself. Life proceeds as it proceeds. Oh well, next weekend is the OVPR Rendezvous - the light at the end of the tunnel isn't always an oncoming train.

No comments:

Blog Archive