Friday, October 2, 2009

OK, since the 7th of September I've been working on house projects. I've gotten the driveway area cleaned up, 2 small retaining walls built & stone placed behind one of the walls. I've cleaned the bathroom, washed the walls and door frames in the hall, cleaned the kitchen and put all kinds of flatsom away. The front yard is mowed, the front gutters cleaned out & the front garden areas as neat as the yellow jacket nest near my front porch will allow. One third of my back bedroom is cleaned up & all my history gear is put away in that room (except for the canvas tent & the dining fly). The gun cabinets & shooting gear is also now all organized & in the back bedroom. The large front bedroom is 3/4 cleaned up with Kat's stuff & some of my books packed into boxes. Routine cleaning of my bedroom has been accomplished. The dishes & kitchen stuff storage area has been sorted out. I even straightened up the laundry area. Please be suitably impressed. The assessor arrived today at 11:05AM and did the assessment thing. I'm exhausted. Anyone who wants to see how nice things are is welcome to come & visit. I would like the company. Sorry, no pictures to post.

No comments:

Blog Archive