Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting the New Year Out Right

OK, so there I am at work on New Year's Eve, when it gets decided that I can get adjusted off. So at 10:40PM I'm out the door and on my way to the D&D's. At 11:55PM I'm in D&D's front room with D&D, my Urchin and her college friend Yuko watching the Times Square Ball drop. We finally got to do the Christmas present thing and generally welcomed the New Year as is best - in the company of good friends and beloved family. On the 1st I left D&D's about 8AM, drove to where Urchin & I board our horses & visited them, went on to make a brief stop at my house, and then continued south to my friend Jane's. We made some music, did more of the birthday & Christmas present thing and generally started 2010 as we had ended 2009 - spending time with friends. May 2010 bring us all plenty of time with our friends and family doing the things which we all enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive