Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taxes are Done !

I downloaded all my tax documentation, got the instructions the IRS sent me in the mail, read over the instructions to make sure nothing had changed that affected me, filled in all the proper forms and voila - my Federal taxes were done. I tried the FreeFile eFile option for the Feds but could not get the new user screen to let me establish a logon identity. Oh well, snail mail for the Feds. The Virginia efile worked just fine, so that's done too. Somehow it never feels like a new year until I get my taxes done. So now its officially 2010.

Otherwise I just puttered about the house, did the laundry & dishes, tidied up a bit, read some and just generally let my batteries do a trickle recharge. Sometimes ya just gotta be a bit lazy.

No comments:

Blog Archive