Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Doldrums

NipDay1

Not much going on here.  I finally got the driveway, the mailbox and a path to the house shoveled out.  My back has managing all that reasonably well.  Mail was delivered to my house Friday for the first time in 2 weeks – mostly due to road conditions here in my corner of the universe.  Gave the cats some ‘nip, which was met with approval.   Spent Saturday with the Urchin & finally saw Avatar.   It was worth the wait and I’m very glad I was able to see it on the big screen.  I’m behind on my projects list – way behind.  Snow shoveling is both time consuming and very tiring.  And there has been way too much snow shoveling this January and February.   On the up side, I finally got the house refinanced – 6 months and 4 days after the initial approval and with a bank rather than the credit union.  I suppose I should feel joyous but after all the emotional ups and downs of the refinancing process I’m just exhausted.  Glad it finally worked out but exhausted none the less.  Here’s to a Life without Drama – Excitement yes, Drama no.

No comments:

Blog Archive