Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photographic Gear

OK, so last January Best Buy put the Canon 60D camera body on sale.  The price was really really good.  So I ordered one and sold my Canon 30D on Amazon.com.  I’m one happy camper here.

Canon 60D

Canon 60D Body

Now don’t get me wrong.  The Canon 30D was a really really nice camera body.  But for me the 60D body is just plain awesome.  It fits my hand better, it’s a bit lighter,  the controls are easier for me to use and its just plain more fun.  Thank you Canon.

Canon Lens

For the record, this is the lens I usually use with the 60D.  Almost all of the blog photos I’ve posted since I got the 60D were taken with this lens. 

IMG_0017

So what’s this?  This is one awesome present from Gypsy Jane.  Its my lens except it’s a coffee travel mug.  Its got all the right markings and it even came with a lens bag. 

IMG_0019

Here’s the lens and mug side by side.  THANK YOU GYPSY JANE !

P.S. I’ve finished editing my recent blog entries, so now there’s text to go with all the pictures.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Gypsy Jane said...

Sometimes you see something and it says "give me to such-and-so". I saw this and it said "give me to Sue" so within 2 minutes it was on its way :)

Blog Archive