Thursday, May 3, 2012

Comments on Posts

I’ve just altered the Comments section for this blog so anyone can comment and it will post once I approve the comment.  I also discovered that I have had readers of at least one post from all kinds of places:

United States           2,595

Russia                          51

China                           45

Germany                      40

Canada                        24

Poland                          23

United Kingdom            22

Iran                               20

Japan                           20

France                         16

The US, UK, Japan and even Iran I understand because I have a friends there, but I had no idea anyone in any of those other countries had ever read my blog even if it was only once. I’m not exactly setting the interwebs on fire here but I’m totally amazed that anyone outside a small circle of friends would even bother to check out a post of mine.

Well greeting to you all whoever you are. Maybe we can share songs and laughter at my lodge someday. There’s always room at my campfire for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget Australia!

I'm loving your blog.

Blog Archive