Friday, March 1, 2013

Those Aren’t the Projects You Are Looking For

Back in December I had all these Rendezvous Camp projects I wanted to get done before the Spring OVPR.  Well I got the tent stake-rings-sewn-on-to-the tent-with-web-straps project done.  I’ve trimmed my tent ridge pole down from 3 1/2 to 2 5/8 so its not so @#$%^&* heavy.  And I’m a third of the way done on a 2nd skirt.  But that’s it.  Not that I haven’t been busy, I just haven’t been busy on rendezvous gear.

Furniture

This lovely piece of furniture has been polished, the drawer stops have been fixed and its been delivered to its new home.

IMG_0025

And here it is in its new home, happily holding hair thingies and other fru-for-all.  It even has a cat bed under it for Mycroft-the-Cat to sleep in.  Which he does. 

I’ve also been sorting through my books and sold a box’s worth to McKay’s in Manassas Virginia.  I’ve sold another 10 books on Amazon (Latin texts, not a McKay’s sort of thing) as well as some camera gear.  There’s also been a Goodwill clothing donation made and some obsolete electronics recycled via Best Buy.  The large front bedroom is well on its way to being a guest room.  And when I got good and tired of sorting through boxes at the house I organized my Nook eReader, edited the music in iTunes, sorted more of the photos on the puter, got backups done on both puters, updated my GPS and read a bunch of books.  I even visited Da Urchin twice, C&D twice, D&D once and worked with the horses all while earning 18 hours of OT in the last 2 months.    

I NEED A SPRING BREAK !

 

No comments:

Blog Archive