Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ack ! Its Almost August !

This was the work break that wasn't - I had to go into work on my day off for my annual firearms qualification. So I was at work from 7:30 AM until 2:30PM on Tuesday. I did shoot slightly above my personal goal for this year and I got the hearing protection I left at the range last time I qualified back. But I still lost a day off for less than a full day of work. I did go groom Irish & Louise, who are both looking good. Otherwise not much got accomplished. Bummer.

August will be here after this 2 day work cycle, 2/3 of the summer is gone already ! This weekend is catch up on chores and pack for A Laid Back Affair, which is an old school motorcycle rally. Kat, Jane & I are all going, the ALBA is held in a camp ground, most folks stay there while a few will motel it nearby. We do self organized rides and have a rally dinner Saturday evening. Its just a bunch of folks who like to ride motorcycles who get together a few times a year and, well, ride motorcycles.

I hope everyone out there is having a good summer.

No comments:

Blog Archive